What is Personal Data and how do we collect it?
We may collect personal information about you (as an identified natural person) which allows us to identify you (hereinafter your “Personal Data”) in various ways and circumstances, including:
- when you visit any of our Platforms, particularly when your register on our websites or fill out our Contact Us Form;
- when you visit our boutiques, points of sale or offices;
- when you purchase a Dima Jewellry product or request customer service;
- when you interact with us via email or telephone;
- when you fill out any forms in our boutiques, or events, including the Client Form (printed or electronic);
Which type of Personal Data do we collect?
Depending on the purpose and the way you interact with us, we may collect information (that may constitute Personal Data) which you actively give us, such as:
- contact information (name, postal address, email address and telephone number)
- other personal information, including information regarding your preferences and personal and/or professional interests, such as date of birth, marital status, and gender)
- customer service information (such as customer service requests, comments, feedback, complaints and repair history)
How to contact us?
Through the “Contact Us” form or by calling +201221709871
How do we guarantee the security of your Personal Data?
We use the appropriate technical, organizational and administrative security measures to protect any Personal Data we process from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Nevertheless, even if we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit on our Platforms when transferred through the Internet on unsecured networks.