A cookie is a type of digital tag that memorizes your online visits. Almost every website uses cookie technology. In general, a cookie contains the domain name it comes from, its lifespan and a figure that usually corresponds to a unique number that has been generated randomly. Cookies are downloaded by your internet browser during your first visit to a website. They greatly help websites to run smoothly, improving them and making them more effective, notably by recognizing you and remembering information likely to make your use of a website easier (for example, by recalling your preferred settings).
Internal cookies and third-party cookies
Accepting cookies during your first visit
When you first visit the website, or during your visit following deletion of cookies installed on your computers (either deletion of cookies installed during your previous visit to the website or deletion of all cookies), you accept installation of the website’s cookies by clicking on the banner displayed on your screen or by simply continuing to browse the website. The website does not give you the possibility to accept or refuse each category of cookie described previously.
Deactivating or deleting cookies through your browser
You can modify cookies settings in your internet browser. Cookies settings are usually in the ‘Options’ menu of your browser, under ‘Tools’ or ‘Preferences’. You can also read your browser’s ‘Help’ menu. Your cookies-deactivation mechanism may vary depending on your browser.
Marketing and promotional purposes:
- Send you personal invitations to our events as well as corporate and marketing communications;
- Send you the e-newsletter so that you will be the first to know about our creations, events, initiatives and personalized services corresponding to your interests and personal preferences.
- Process your orders, purchases and deliveries;
- Provide you with customer service.
- Preventing fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities and guaranteeing the safety and security;
- Complying with our billing and accounting requirements and other legal or regulatory obligations.
Through the “Contact Us” form or by calling +201221709871
We use the appropriate technical, organizational and administrative security measures to protect any Personal Data we process from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Nevertheless, even if we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit on our Platforms when transferred through the Internet on unsecured networks.